Baked Potato Mac and Cheese
Potato, russet 6 ea
Olive oil 2 tbsp
Salt 3/4 tsp
Black pepper 3/4 tsp
Stouffer’s White Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese
Bacon, cooked, chopped 4 oz
Parmesan, grated 6 tbsp
Panko breadcrumbs 4 oz
Garlic powder 1/2 tsp
Parsley, minced 2 tbsp
Garlic chips 54 ea
Chives, minced 1/2 cup
1. Rub each baked potato with 1/2 teaspoon olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until fork tender.
2. Slice in half and scoop out center of potato, leaving 1/2″ of potato flesh around the edges.
3. Mix mac and cheese with 1/2 the amount of breadcrumbs and bacon. Scoop 1/2 cup macaroni and cheese mixture onto each potato half.
4. In a medium workbowl, mix together parmesan, remaining breadcrumbs, garlic powder, parsley, and salt and pepper to taste.
5. Sprinkle remaining breadcrumb and bacon amongst potatoes.
6. Return to oven and bake 25-30 minutes or until breadcrumbs are golden brown.
7. Garnish each with a sprinkle of chives and garlic chips.