- 12 (2.25 oz) or 24 (1oz) Bridgford Biscuits, thawed – White or Wheat
- ¼ cup rum or sherry
- 36oz red raspberry preserves (or other flavor)
- 6 cups prepared vanilla pudding
- 4 cups whipped topping
- Take one 2.25 oz biscuit (or two, 1 oz biscuits) and place on cutting board.
- Slice biscuit(s) in half horizontally. Place biscuit halves cut size up on board.
- Drizzle ¼ teaspoon rum or sherry on each half. Spread each half with a thin layer raspberry preserves.
- Place one biscuit half (or two of the 1 oz biscuit halves) cut side up on dessert plate.
- Top with ¼ – ½ cup pudding and fresh berries.
- Place top half (or halves) of biscuit, cut side down on berries.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before servings.
- Garnish generously with whipped cream.