Heirloom Tomato & Rosemary Flatbread
- 1 loaf Bridgford Demi-Loaf®, thawed (any flavor
- 1 tbsp garlic infused olive oil
- 2 tbsp shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp dried rosemary ( or 1 tsp fresh)
- ¼ cup thinly sliced heirloom tomatoes
- Preheat convection oven to 325°
- On a lightly floured surface, roll thawed loaf into a flat, oval shape (6-8 inches)
- Transfer dough to lightly grease sheet pan. Dock the dough to prevent air bubbles
- Coat the dough evenly with the olive oil
- Evenly sprinkle with Italian and rosemary seasoning
- Top with tomatoes and cheeses.
- Bake for 12- 15 minutes or until the crust is brown.