Lobster Tail Mezcal Mac
Stouffer’s White Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese
Mezcal 6 tbsp
Lime zest, fresh squeezed 2 tbsp
Lobster, meat, chopped 47 oz
Lobster tail shell 12 ea
Panko breadcrumbs 8 oz
- In a medium workbowl, combine mac and cheese, mezcal, lime zest, and lobster. Hold refrigerated.
- Place 2 cups of mac and cheese mixture inside of cast iron skillet.
- Add lobster tail shell to skillet, leaving bottom of tail sticking out the top.
- Sprinkle with panko breadcrumbs.
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until breadcrumbs are golden brown.
- Serve immediately.