Minor’s GreenLeaf Basil Pesto Gluten Free 2 1/2 cup
Minor’s Gluten Free Vegetable Base, stock 1 gal
Whole Grain Mix, prepared and chilled 1 1/2 qt
Red Bell Pepper, 1/4 inch dice 2 1/2 cup
Onion, yellow, 1/4 inch dice 2 1/2 cup
Tomato, 1/4 inch dice 2 1/2 cup
Garlic, minced 5 Tbsp
Parsley, minced 4 Tbsp
Scallion, sliced 1/8 inch 1 1/4 cup
Sweet Potato, 1/2 inch diced 5 cup
Eggs, soft boiled, 1/2 cut 10 each
Coriander, whole, toasted 2 Tbsp
Cumin seeds, whole, toasted 1 Tbsp
Sesame Seeds, roasted 2 tsp
Fried Chickpea 2 cup
- In a large non-stick pan over medium high heat, sauté peppers, onions and garlic. Cook until translucent, about 3 minutes.
- Add grain mix and 1/4 part of vegetable stock and stir frequently.
- Repeat this process until grain is tender and consistency is thick (like oatmeal), then hold warm.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine tomato, sweet potato and parsley.
- For Chickpea Dukkah:
Using a food processor, pulse coriander, cumin sesame seeds and chickpeas separately.
b. In a bowl combine ingredients well.
- Garnish porridge with fresh vegetable mix, scallions, basil pesto and chickpea dukkha.
- Serve warm.
Serve with a variety of vegetable, spices, (Example: cilantro, eggplant, etc.)