Red Curry Peanut Beef
- Beef ribs (short) 1.5 lb.
- Coconut Milk Lite 14 fl.oz can 2 C.
- Beef Stock – prepared (scratch or low sodium) 1 C.
- MAGGI® Thai Style Red Curry Paste 6×14.4oz US 2-2/3 tbsp.
- Brown sugar 2 tbsp.
- Fish sauce 3 tbsp.
- Peanuts, plain (chopped fine) 3/4 C.
- Sear short ribs.
- Add coconut milk, beef stock, Red Curry, brown sugar, and fish sauce.
- Bring broth to a boil. Cover and braise in 350°F convection oven until beef is fork tender.
- Remove beef from broth. Whisk chopped peanuts into sauce.
- Top beef with sauce.
Serve with a whole grain and sautéed vegetables.