Salted Caramel Brownies
- Unsalted butter 2 sticks
- Semisweet chocolate chips 8 ounces plus 6 ounces
- Unsweetened chocolate 3 ounces
- Eggs 3
- Instant coffee granules 1 1/2 Tablespoons
- Pure vanilla extract 1 Tablespoon
- Sugar 1 cup plus 2 Tablespoons
- All-purpose flour, divided 1 cup plus 2 Tablespoons
- Baking powder 1 1/2 teaspoons
- Kosher salt 1/2 tsp
- Lyons Sea Salt Caramel Sauce 5-6 ounces
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Butter and flour a 9x12x1 1/2 inch baking pan.
- Melt the butter, 8 ounces of the chocolate chips, and the unsweetened chocolate together in a bowl over simmering water. Allow to cool for 15 minutes. In a large bowl, stir (do not beat) together the eggs, coffee, vanilla, and sugar. Stir the chocolate mixture into the egg mixture and allow to cool to room temperature.
- In another bowl, sift together the 1/2 cup flour, the baking powder, and salt and add the chocolate mixture. Toss the remaining 6 ounces of chocolate and the 2 tablespoons of flour in a bowl and add them to the chocolate mixture. Spread evenly in the prepared pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Drizzle Lyons Sea Salted Caramel over the brownies and let cool completely.