Thai-Inspired Cilantro Beef and Basil Wraps
Rice noodles, vermicelli 12 oz
Coconut milk 3/4 cup
Fish sauce 2 Tbsp.
Brown sugar 1 Tbsp.
Lime juice 2 Tbsp.
Shallot, minced 1 Tbsp.
Vegetable oil 2 Tbsp.
Onion, yellow, chopped 1 cup
Garlic, minced 2 Tbsp.
Ginger, peeled, minced 1 Tbsp.
Beef, ground 1 1/2 lb
Minor’s Stir Fry Sauce 3/4 cup
Minor’s GreenLeaf Basil Pesto Gluten Free 3/4 cup
Lettuce, Bibb, leaves 20 each
- Cook the rice noodles according to package directions.
- Whisk together the coconut milk, fish sauce, brown sugar, lime juice, and shallot. Toss cooked noodles in coconut milk mixture and chill.
- In a medium sauté pan, heat up oil. Add onion, garlic, and ginger; sauté until fragrant.
- Add ground beef and cook until browned. Stir in the stir fry sauce and basil pesto.
- To assemble lettuce wraps, top each piece of Bibb lettuce with ¼ cup of the rice noodle mixture and 2 tablespoons of the beef mixture.
Garnish with toasted cashews, thinly sliced cucumbers, mint or basil leaves, pickled Fresno chiles, and a drizzle of honey.